Friday, April 07, 2006

Apple, bread, coffee.

I just found an apple on my bookcase, I have no freaking idea where it came from. Granted I just had people over, one of them may have left the apple, not sure though.

Glad I found it now instead of a couple of weeks down the road, rotting, festering and making my house smell like rancid apple cider.

I went to be really early last night, I was asleep by 10, this is after I woke up around 12:30. I spent the majority of the night looking for a bread slicer for work, that is the biggest complaint that we are getting right now is that our bread is sliced too thick. We have to slice it by hand right now, and the consistency isn't great. The problem I am having is that there really aren't any companies here in the cities that are selling bread slicers for cheaper than 4k, too f'n expensive. I found one on ebay for 1200, so that is a good possibility, especially since that price is shipped. Either way I am going to need a bread slicer in the next couple of weeks, no getting around it.

I am 1/2 of the way through my French press right now, just a few more cups and off to work I go.

Comments:
Oops. Um.. Yeeaaahh. That was me.

I didn't want to have it in my bike bag anymore. I forgot to take my DVDs too.


Happy eating.. it's organic too.
 
Here's an idea:

Get a wood burner, and a ruler. Use it to burn marks into whatever cutting boards you use for cutting the bread. Different widths for different sandwiches, if needed.

It might work...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]