Thursday, April 06, 2006

Fun BBQ madness.

Well first off the BBQ was a blast, far more turn out than I would have expected. I had barely planned things out that much but still about 25+ people showed up. Though now I have a huge pile of beer and wine bottles to be taken out with the recycling tomorrow morning. That and I perhaps overplanned a little on the pork chops, so I will probably be eating chilled chop sandwiches for the next few days. I thought I would be able to save a little cash by just buying the big ass pork loin and cutting the chops myself, and per pound I did. Really though 10 pounds of pork is a little too much considering 1/2 of the guests were veggie's.

It was nice to have a party that was just my friends, not "our" friends, different vibe. Afterward most of the people left, there were about 6 of us who just sat around and listened to records until about 2 in the morning, fun times.

I woke up around 7 am and was pretty disgusted with the place, it was just gross. Hung over and stumbling around that house I couldn't really function until everything was nice and tidy again.

Aside from that I talked to the counselor at the U, things are on track for me to return to school in the fall. The best part about it is that I should be able to finish up in just 3 semesters, if I focus and somehow can figure out how to go to school and work at the same time. I may just have to drop down to part time, in which case I might have to find myself a cheaper apartment and rent out the house. I still have yet to get my award notice from the financial aid people, so we shall see.

It is raining right now and I have lots of menu shit to get done, enough blogging for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]