Saturday, April 22, 2006

Going down South.

So I did go ahead and get myself a pickup truck... So far awesome more than awesome. The craziest thing about it is that I swear my genitalia grew by at least 4 inches right after the title was signed over to me, crazy.

I just got back from an hour long rollerblade around the city excursion, nothing too exciting. Took the lake down to Nokomis and looped around back to the house. It was nice getting out and enjoying the weather, especially after being regaled to wearing multiple layers throughout the entire winter everytime I even thought about doing something outside. Today I was clad in only a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, again awesome.

Word of the day=awesome.

So my older bro might just be moving back to Montana here soon, unexpected. It sounds like a really good company he would be working for, so best of luck, we will miss you out here in the land of 10000 lakes. Just remember not to ride the Bianchi up those mountain passes, quicker probably to walk.

I am going to a "Support Your Troops" party tonight, we all get to dress up in our favorite patriotic gear. I got myself an I (heart) USA T and a American flag bandana, should go great with my wranglers, shit kickers and leather cowboy hat. Now all I need are a couple of American flag mudflaps on my truck and all will be good.

Comments:
I'm not worried about up. Up I can do. It's down that worries me...
 
Okay, I don't actually "know" you so I'm having a hard time telling how much of this post is serious...

I'm guessing, however, that you did actually get a truck. If so, what did you get, man?! Did you really get it just for the image or do you have fun plans for it?

I'm also guessing you actually went to that party but, again - not knowing you, I can't figure much beyond that. So, I'll be looking for the party report. :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]