Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Gotz my one.

It is official, I am going to start renting the kick ass apartment I just told you about here the first of May. Admittedly if feels like a little bit of a daunting task getting things ready and packed up around my house. Paring down from an entire house to a one bedroom apartment should be fun. Lucky for me I think the majority of the books and stuff around here isn't actually mine but La.Bex, though I do come with far too many bike/computer parts. Really I should start some donations of all the little piddly crap taking up space in my basement, how much of that will I actually need again? Like a burnt out motherboard from my brothers computer, sure that will come in handy. Three 10/100 networking cards, again very useful considering all of my computers right now come with gigabit Ethernet which I don't even use, once I went wireless there was no going back.

Now that I have a nap under my belt and nothing to do until next Thursday afternoon, I think projects like that are just aching to be started.

Enough computer, time to get bizzeee.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]