Wednesday, April 19, 2006

How is that again?

First things first, the other day I burned my left foot. I admit it seems a little peculiar to be burning ones foot, but it happens. During the transfer of some vegetable stock from the pot to a cambro some of the boiling hot liquid just followed down the side and dripped onto my shoe. Luckily I was wearing my dansko clogs (which is what I wear most everyday) so most of my foot was saved from scalding. The just around the upper rim of the shoe is where some of the liquid found it's way in. So now I have a nice inch in diameter blister on my left foot, fun.

I got rid of about 60% of my crappy bicycle parts. I just posted a CL ad offering them free to the first person to come and take them, less than 15 minutes later this guy from Iowa drove up in his truck and we did our best to fill that sucker. Now I was pretty sure not that many people would care to take just a bunch of random bicycle parts, so I threw in a carbon fiber fork to sweeten the deal. It was an older Time fork which would work with a threaded headset, not something that would fit any bike I would ever have.

I really should be packing or something... That and I do not have any coffee... GRrr.

Oh I might buy a truck tomorrow... Kick Ass....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]