Friday, April 28, 2006

Las llabes

Now it is official.

I have the keys in my hand right now, well not right now I am typing... But the keys are within eyeshot.

I took a quick walk around the apartment, even better than I remembered. The floors are pristine, the buffet is perfect, and the bathroom is newly remodeled, a fact that I had forgotten about. Deep cast iron tub, pedestal sink, new toilet, new vanity and new plumbing. And the basement is pretty open, there is plenty of room for a little bike stand and tools without getting in anyone's way.

There is a ceiling fan in the bedroom, awesome.

Ok well so now the big work begins.

Moving my crap, something which I would have liked to start tonight, but the weather changed my plans a little. Pray to the rain gods a little for me, just so that I can start moving some of my important stuff tomorrow. I would like to have my clothes, bed and misc. bathroom goods in the apartment sooner rather than later, the quicker I can get out of this house the better. This place is just full of bad memories and sad recollections. Despite my best effort towards the contrary I cannot shake off the feeling that this was "our" place, it never felt like a place I could relax anymore. Now I have my own apartment, clean slate, fresh and new.

Also the quicker I can get the house empty, the quicker I can get people working on it in here doing the finish work, the little things that need to be done in order to rent or sell a house. Already just today the water damage on the upstairs ceiling just got finished, the texture and paint match awesome, thanks Steve.

Oh did I tell you my truck is totally awesome? Well it is...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]