Saturday, May 20, 2006

B-Day BBQ Gala.

PEOPLE!

I am having a little sumtin sumtin at my nuevo casita this Thursday to honor in my ushering in yet another year (shouldn't I be dead already?). Actually it isn't just for me, but as well for the Green Party candidate for Congress (J@y Pond). J and I share the same birthday so we are going to be doing this together. Bring booze, loose women, and perhaps some food (but you know me, I usually have that bajo control). Starts around 7-8ish and goes until my neighbors kick us out.

Msg me if you don't know where I live, and if I don't see you there, for shame.

Felipe.

P.S. Anyone caught making out in my bedroom will be spanked, that includes guys, so keep it in your pants.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]