Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Blearg

I had far too much fun last night.

The day started off a little stressful, rushing home from work to grab my truck and meet up with not one but TWO appointments of a carpet guy and a landscaping guy waiting for my time. That compounded with some serious work issues, ok not horrible but needing to be dealt with nonetheless. I was feeling a little stressed is all.

I headed over to K.'s house to give her and her stuff a ride over to the park where they were having a little b-day get together. I didn't really feel like finding a parking spot, so I just drove back home and hopped on my bike. Kim's party was fun, I ran around tossing the frisbee for a while, always a good time. Jerzo and I then headed down to the Triple Rock for 2 4 1's. Like always there were plenty of people we knew around, that is really the reason I like going.

Jer left a little earlier than I did, I ended up staying till we got kicked out. I was hanging out with M and M2 for a while, and we all decided to hit up Luce for some late night grub. Ok level with you, first off they tried to hit Taco Hell, but we were a couple of minutes past close. They were also closing up shop at Luce, which meant they piled on slice after slice of free pizza goodness. I have no idea what we got, I think there were some olives, not sure though.

We headed over to M2 and K's new apartment, just on the other side of the river, about a mile from my new place.

Long story short we didn't end up getting to bed till around 5:30, even though I had woken up at 5:45 the day before. It just happens like that sometimes. By the time I finally fell asleep I was completely incoherent, more to do with the sleep-depro than the intoxicated. I woke up 2 hours later and got a ride home, the rest of the day has been a little of a blur.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]