Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bowling For Choice.

So sorry I haven't been posting much, I really have only been at my house long enough to get some boxes packed up and stuffed into the back of my (kick ass) truck. For the last couple of nights I have been sleeping at the new place, which is honestly a little odd, but I am getting used to it. I just spent so many years sleeping in the same bedroom, change is all.

So I got my ass kicked so incredibly bad at scrabble this last Tuesday, my score was doubled. I should have known I was in for a hard time when my opponent was able to use all of her letters on the first word, so she got the 50 point bonus plus all of the points from the letters. It ended up being a 72 point word, a deficit which just grew as the game drug on. We were lucky enough to know the waitress so even though the triple rock was packed, the first open table was reserved in our name.

Last night I did the whole Bowling for Pro-Choice event which we at the b-wood were a part of. We all dressed up like assassins and called ourselves the b-wood deadly viper assassination squad. Everyone was clad in black with our signature b-wood track jackets and black hat. To top it off b. bought everyone these red lone ranger looking face masks, we looked quite menacing. The idea was brought up to hold up a SA or something after bowling, but that idea thankfully didn't become realized.

The bowling actually kind of sucked, we didn't even get to finish. The had the BLB rented out for a certain period of time and that time expired before we even got done. There were door prizes given out at the end of it all, and actually 2 of the 4 prizes given were to b-wood employees. E. and I both won a t-shirt and gift certificates, mine being to some coffee shop I had never heard of in St.Paul and E. won 2 one month memberships to the Y. The shirt I got is awesome, pink logoed with "I'm pro-choice and I bowl" I have the feeling I am going to be wearing it around everywhere.

I seem to always win stupid stuff like that, I must be lucky. Just Monday I managed to get myself tickets off of the K to see Ice Cube tonight. 30 dollars tickets, how can I pass that up right?

Ok back to moving.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]