Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Dope BBQ.

I think this BBQ is going to be totally dope.

I have some flyers I am going to be passing around at the triple rock tonight, lots of friends there that I wouldn't be able to find anywhere else.

The food is going to be seriously kickin.

Little baker Jen got her B-friend to hook me up with a good price on some chicken wings, you are all going to fucking love em. Think hoisin, soy, ginger (lots of ginger), garlic (lots of garlic), sesame, and perhaps lime. I can taste em already.

Also tomorrow I am thinking about buying some kobe beef from the dogs down at coastal. I am thinking kabobs marinated in something simple like herbs and garlic, then after they are grilled, hot and delicious, slathering them with a chimichurri of some sort.

Of course I am going to do my typical miso/asparagus and the normal crap like cheese, veggies and fruit. It is going to be fun though.

I have the feeling that the turn out this time is going to surpass that of my last BBQ in which the numbers were about 30+. Hell I bet you I get that many of just MY friends down there, not to mention Jay's.

Bad Ass.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]