Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hanging Out with Models.

Two nights this week, not just one but TWO I somehow didn't make it to bed until 5 AM. You would think I was 21 again, talk about a regression.

I first hit up my friends Fashion Show in NordEast. I knew one of the models and one of the designers, so I really couldn't not be there. The show was set to start around 8, so I got there about 8:15 just in time to learn that the show wasn't going to actually start until 9:30. E and E2 were both hanging out, E2 was a little stressed, she had to coordinate the ordeal and was running around like crazy. There weren't many people there at that time, so I ended up hanging out with the all of the models on the roof. Now how could I complain about that, beautiful night, cold pbr tallboy and 10 models all around me, myself the only (straight) guy. The actual fashion show was really cool, but I was mingling a bit too much and missed my opportunity for a good seat. Cool dresses, all the ladies looked like little dolls, quite adorable.

After the show, E3 started to set up the buffet line. I could not refrain from stepping in and lending a hand, call it my lot in life.

I wish I could have stayed longer, there were many people I knew there, and more I would have liked to. I had a Dance Band show to get to though. Over at the Nomad some friends of mine were playing their second show ever, again I couldn't miss it. The music was crazy, obnoxious and a little profane, the energy was over the top.

After the show I hung out for a while, then Jamin and I rode downtown to meet up with M2. M2 and a bunch of her work friends were getting sloshy at McKins. We stayed until bar close and searched all around for another party to go to, too bad everything seemed to be fizzling out at this point. Jamin and I were on bikes, no one else was in any condition to drive. Lucky Jamin as a friend who drives cab (A) and we got ourselves a ride over to my place with the bikes in the trunk. Few beers and hours later I finally get myself to sleep, and thank god I was very tired.

I had to wake up early and talk to an electrician who was doing a little work on my house. We have some friends in common and he lives 2 doors down from my apartment building. He hooked me up with all the work for FREE, I couldn't believe it.

Ok I need a nap and some greasy eggs or something.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]