Monday, May 08, 2006

out of control.

So this is going to have to be a little brief.

My life is pretty insane right now.

We are busier than we ever have been at the cafe before, which really is saying quite a bit. That compounded with the ordeal of moving, trying to sell the casa, figuring out school etc is getting to be quite the undertaking. Add to that probably the most active social life I have enjoyed in the past 7 years, really since I left Mon-Tucky. But to those who read this and care for me, I am still alive and kicking. The new apartment is really coming along, I have most everything that is "mine" over here already, all that is left in the house is La.Beck's stuff and our combined goods which will probably make it to the transfer station/goodwill here in the next couple of days. I am glad that I should be able to fit damn near everything in this little (by comparison) apartment and not have it look like it is packed to the gills. I am still looking for a theme to decorate though, right now I am leaning towards just hanging bike parts and frames all over the place. If I get my house decorated ala la bike that I shouldn't really have to worry that much about buying anything for decorations.

I have to give a big shout out to Liz (my neighbor) for not just helping me into the place, but for being cool enough to let me set up my basestation in her apartment. Now I am just sharing the wifi, so the bill is going to be dirt cheap. She doesn't read this anyway, but nonetheless.

So work is good, busy like I just said. I have hired a couple of new people, one of them being the cook who used to work before at the cafe. I am really starting to feel even more managerial than I have before, perhaps it is just the experience finally grabbing hold, but right now the kitchen is running tight, REAL tight.

So that is my quick update, thank god I type fast.

Later

And I am too busy to spellcheck so you are all going to have to live with my errors.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]