Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Shame.

Hint.

Don't try and race your 21 year old line cook who no only weighs about 70 pounds less than you but also rides his bike minimum of 10 miles everday. If I am lucky I get 2 miles in a day, too much going on and being so close to work really diminishes the need to ride very far. Yesterday Jamin and I went out on the Hopkins loop, I got my ass kicked that is about all I want to talk about it right now.

After the ride we stopped by DT Luce for a couple of beers/slices. I was planning on heading home for a little while and resting until everyone was down at the triple rock indulging in 2 4 1's. Remember that I woke up at around 5 am, so come around 10 I was starting to feel a little sleepy. Next thing I knew it was 3 AM and I was waking up on my couch... Damn.

This morning HereNT was kind enough to help me move some of my crap, big shit which I couldn't have managed myself. The desk proved too big to pass through the little door to my apartment, so here soon it will be making an apperance at savers on Lake Street.

There is a bunch of other potentially really cool shit about to happen which I really don't want to go into right now. It might just be another one of my crazy out of control ideas so I am not really holding my breath or advertising that much. Just be sure that it will change things SOOO much. That is what we call a teaser....

Alright I have an appointment with a realtor now, later.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]