Friday, May 26, 2006

Torn Apart.

My house is an absolute disaster.

There are probably 100++ beer bottles strewn about. The floor got all muddy and disgusting, people and dogs trampling in out from the rain.

I had to kick everyone out to head down by the river, I just stayed and picked up the best I could outside. I didn't want the other tenants in the building to be all upset to see a backyard full of empties and cigarette butts. I think I might just bring the recycling bin into my apartment when I get done with work and start my clean up that way.

I honestly was a little amazed at how many people showed up though, far more than I would have thought. There were even lots of people (20 or so) that I had never met.

I got some cool gifts from some people, plants and fun housing decorations. Thanks E and E2 for that one.

One light at the end of the tunnel is that the upstairs neighbor isn't going to be living there too much longer, so even if I did really piss her off, it isn't going to matter much in the long term. I am thinking I should probably write her a little sorry note though, just try to smooth things over a bit.

Oh,

And the food was FuCKing out of control, way super duper awesome. I don't just say that because I made it either, I say that because it was.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]