Sunday, June 25, 2006

Beware.

There might just surface lots of pictures of my getting "made up" with full on make up by a 5 year old girl who was surprisingly adept in the aforementioned application. I was the only male "man" enough to pay the girl a dollar to get myself all prettied up. It was worth it, my cheek bones never looked so good, and the blue eyeliner, to die for. I arrived at the tale end of the wedding party, though I did get to meet E2's father (groom) and all of the family, fun stuff. One of E2's aunts for some reason was offering to pay me 20 bucks just to join the party, dunno if that was the booze talking or what, but to offer someone cash usually works, as it did in this case. I was having a fine evening nursing a 6'er and reading, but might as well go out right? I took a cab, too far to bike (at least in the rain) and no way I was going to drive knowing that I was about to get far too intoxicated to responsibly operate a vehicle. Hell even after 2 beers I regale myself to either public transit or my trusty miyata.

The ride over was cool, the twice divorced driver and I had lots to gab about, near the same perspective on marriage, though I lack the baggage of 3 babies mammas (thank dios).

After that the rest of the night isn't that interesting, though at one point the entire patronage of the L!ffey was staring at us, as well as making not so subtle comments. I can't really in all good judgment disclose here exactly why, but let's just say that my face was a little more towards the red area of the color wheel than it normally would be.

FYI, still no cigarettes, worked the new Guthrie opening for !zzy's this morning, heard after I left (had to work real job) they had a line 30+ ppl deep, good thing all I had to do was setup and take money. I would have probably been scooping the IC, considering my hands/arms are stronger than some of the others, but this damn left handedness isn't really conducive to using your "normal" IC scoop, I had to be the FOH boy. Honestly I think there is a BIG part of me that feels more natural and comfortable dealing with customers than being behind the scenes.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]