Thursday, June 22, 2006

Clean!

Finally my apartment is starting to take shape.

All of my time has been focused on either work or getting the house emptied and ready to sell, I must say that I have been a bit neglectful of this little (not so much) place I have been living. The dining room and kitchen were stacked to the brim with boxes stuffed with completely random shit from the house, think 6 different kinds of ant pesticide. I just wouldn't feel right tossing stuff like that into the garbage, so instead I condensed it all into less and less boxes and stuffed it down into my basement here at the apartment, just until I can make a run to the transfer station. I am going to no drive for a little while here, just until I get my license again, I have my passport and yellow carbon copy, but I might as well not risk it. Everything I will possibly need is within blocks of my house, really I could get along without so much as a bike.

Back to my apartment, it is spotless and gleaming, the floors are sparkling brighter than a MR Clean commercial. The hardest part was the filing of the misc paper work, I had to try and split "my" files from "her" files, and as many of you know, the lines become blurred after several years of marriage. Luckily she isn't going to be back for over a year, so chances are good that I will be able to take a little time in sorting through all of the documents. I swear I am going to go broke at kinkos making copies of all this shit I may or (probably) may not need.

Long story short, my house is awesome right now, all I have to do is fold the 2 loads of laundry I just washed and put new sheets on the bed, much easier for me not having to live in squalor.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]