Sunday, June 18, 2006

Damn.

It sucked, it was hard, I am sunburned, but I am fucking done.

Not am I just fucking done, but I did everything about as perfectly as could have happened, all the hours of planning, my lists, maps, and scheduling came through in spades.

We did get told by the fire marshall that we couldn't cook with the grill within 5 feet of the tent, so made poor felipe have to get pelted with hot hot sun while grilling up hundreds of turkey burgers, veggie burgers and brats. I did use some sun screen, but it didn't seem to have much of an effect, SPF 15 just doesn't help enough.

Time to shower up and head downtown to visit my little sis, last time I can bug her for a free beer, might as well take advantage of it.

Oh and the house is awesome and so perfect it boggles my mind that I have to get rid of it.

Felipe.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]