Sunday, June 04, 2006

Denied.

I turned down something big, like really life changing crazy opportunity big.

It wasn't an easy decision, something I did lightly, but I think it will be for the best. I don't really feel like going into it here, but those who know me probably already know all the juicy tidbits. It isn't like I would have had any problem doing what would have been expected of me, it was just that I wasn't sure that I even wanted my life to take that course at this point. I wouldn't have been able to finish school, ever leave Minnesota (that means no living in NY BG), or pretty much anything. I just got out of a really long and at times painful relationship that made me stuck here in Minnesota, last thing I want to do is apply new shackles.

Anyway, now I am certain to be focusing on school.

I have been keeping it a little low key the last couple of days, just working on the house, moving stuff etc. I did get the deck stained, something I wasn't planning on doing but seemed like a good idea. Note to self though, 2 sparks can and will be dangerous, very much so. My apartment is a wreck, filthy and boxes piled up all about. The moment I try and get things straightened up, I pack in more and more boxes full of crap I will never need, but have a hard time throwing out. I should be living here for a while, so I am guessing I will have ample opportunities to get my house ship-shape. The walls are still bare, but I have a bunch of plants. E2 totally hooked me up, as she self professed, her house is "puking" plants. I did buy a fuschia, my favorite flowering plant.

The damn landscapers didn't show up Friday like they were supposed to, I have no idea why. I was hoping not to have to do ALL the outside work myself, but it may just come to that. I have NFC why seemingly professional companies are giving me so much grief, how hard is it to get people out to work on my house, it isn't like I don't have money or anything.

Fuckers.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]