Thursday, June 01, 2006

E and E2

So last night.

My whole entire plan was just to sit around, catch a movie at my favorite theater and after that call it an evening. E2 stopped by about 1.5 hours before the movie started, big ass jug of Gin and Juice in tow, I should have known at that point there might be some trouble.

E2 and I drank a little, hopped on our bikes and cruised over down south to rushing trying to get to the movie on time. We had been playing a little phone tag with E trying to persuade her to leave the Ch@tterbox and meet up with us. The movie was already going by the time we got there, but I still managed to get myself a large of the best popcorn in the twin cities. At that point we still hadn't heard anything from E, so our guess was that she ditched out on us, not entirely out of charachter for her.

The movie was ok, nothing great though.

After we end up meeting with E, she had been in the theater all along, we just didn't see her (funny how dark places do that).

I had the idea of letting the girls see my "house house" as I have been calling it, especially after all the work has been done, it looks really nice. I give the general tour, both love the place, it is after all a cute little house. We proceed to just kick it in the backyard, sucking on more G & J and shittalking. The hour was rapidly aproaching 10, so I did a mad dash down to the liquor store. Note to all you Minneapolis people, last night was the last night of any store being able to sell until 10, something about the law being repealed.

Beer in hand, we just start enjoying the summer night.

There was a moment where a cop rolls up and asks us about some "gunshots" which was more than likely a transformer exploding.

I start to notice that E2 was getting a little wobbly, talking a little sluttery, and was in no general condition to be riding a bike home. E and I decide it best to just catch a cab over to my apartment, so we could all crash out there. I don't know what it is about me harboring drunken ladies, I swear I could get arrested.

So long story short we all wake up this morning, get espresso and E2 and I head NE for some Modern Cafe grub. Phil is doing one hell of a job up there, the risotto I had was out of this world, and E2's Mac-N-Cheese with marscarpone, saffron and fresh peas was to die for.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]