Monday, June 19, 2006

Little bit crudo.

I should be working, hell I don't even really know how I managed to get myself out of bed.

Hit up the Local, gracias a mi hermanita para comprar las bebidas. It was interesting, the top three racers overall were sitting on the patio getting themselves hammered. J was a little forward and just walked right over, sat down and started a conversation. The ended up being that the rest of us starting chilling with the bikers, nice guys little sarcastic though.

From there Jer and I headed on over to Grumpy's downtown to kick it with our friends.

Long story short I didn't get to bed until about 1:30 and I woke up at 5:45. I feel a little groggy headed, but over all considering the hell I went through last week not so bad. I really should be in the kitchen prepping or something, or working on menus, schedules, something.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]