Thursday, June 08, 2006

Stoned.

Sorry for the lack of updates, but nearly EVERY day I have been crazy busy getting all of the little things that I need to finish done around my house(house).

First off I finally finished my rock garden, it was lots of heavy lifting and moving of dirt, but I am happy with house it turned out.




Now I know that it isn't perfect, but dammit it was the best I could do myself. The landscapers were supposed to come and do all the work for me, but they ended up no showing, leaving Felipe to bust his already far too busy ass even more. I am about 95% done with all of the exterior work with the house, a good feeling. I mowed, trimmed, weeded, edged, raked, swept, mowed again etc. Cool thing also is that Collin, my tomato guy is going to drop by 12 tomato plants, so I can get them planted to spruce up a barren garden off to the side of my yard.

Meetings with work, real estate agents and lawyers have been filling the rest of my time. That and touching up paint throughout the basement and house, my days have been quite full in the last couple of weeks.

I think all I have left is to finish sweeping, touch up a little more paint in the kitchen and basement and mop some floors, everything else is done. The final inspection should be Tuesday, so by that point there shouldn't be much left. The real estate agent was impressed by the amount of work I managed to get done, and the quality of it all. My man Stevo really hooked me up, he fucking rocks.

I get to tell the rest of the staff that I am planning on leaving this August, that will probably come as a surprise to some. I don't really see how I could work a job that asks as much of me as the B-Wood does and still be able to focus on school. I need a office job, something mindless that doesn't require much more of me than just following the protocol and showing up. Running that kitchen is just so full of responsibility and duty that even stepping down just wouldn't work, that portion of my mind just wouldn't be shut off.

What I should do is get a line cooking job under someone I really respect, learn something instead of teaching for a change.

So that is my life right now in a quick blog entry, check out the pictures, I have more on my flickr if anyone cares just email me for the address. felipe(dot)sanchador(at)gmail(dot)com

Later.

Comments:
Hey, we didn't have time to swing by, but the photos look very nice!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]