Thursday, June 15, 2006

UGH.

I had been hoping that this week would somehow end up being easier, just allowing me to slide on through, it could happen right?

No.

Yesterday I started working at 7am and didn't finish until 11:30 at night. It took me a total of 6 trips and a bit over a half a tank of gas to set up and break down the event. Not to mention that it was pretty much dead at the St Paul site, so we probably lost a couple of thousand dollars, awesome. All that hard work and end up losing money instead of even breaking even. Logistically things were ok though, not as smooth as I would have liked, and we had a couple of accidents. The balsamic vin for the salad decided it wanted to spill while hauling the trailer, that and about 3 gallons of sliced onions. We open the back of the cooler and notice that there is a goopy sloppy oniony mess just everywhere, clean up before set up.

It was hot, slow and boring, overall it sucked. The people running the event wouldn't let me pick up my trailer until much later in the evening, so I didn't pick up the last load until 10:30.

Aside from that things went well, I have lost 8 pounds since Sunday evening, 8 fucking pounds in 4 days.

Though I did finish my house today, all set to put on the market. I have been giving little tours to people I know in the neighborhood or just strangers walking by, so far the feedback is awesome. Let's hope that it sells quick and no longer will be a thorn in my side, fucking house.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]