Monday, July 17, 2006

Bik-In.

Just got back from doing this.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=303087

Best part about the whole deal was that I didn't feel tired in the least, I just rode and didn't really care who passed me or about much. HereNT caught up with me for a section of the ride but he decided to pull off back at Nicollet in search of some dinner. We were planning on doing the whole Hopkins loop, but the trail was closed right as it turned up 169. The yellow tape and fresh asphalt aroma convinced me I was better off not breaking the rules and riding on the trail anyway.

Got more comments on my bike, people just seem to dig the Merckx as much as I do. If you have the chance don't put it off or try to rationalize it, just buy the bike and I am sure you will be happy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]