Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Flat.

I was supposed to work today at that new place, you all remember I think I was just talking about it yesterday. I woke up to pouring rain and a bit of a headache, enough to convince me that driving my truck would be the best decision for the 6-7 mile commute. I don't have any problem riding my bike in the rain, don't get me wrong, I just prefer to stay nice and dry while interviewing for a job. About a mile and a half from the new place someone behind me starts honking and asking my to roll down my window, my rear tire is flat not just low but dead flat. I have no idea how long I was riding on the rim, but it couldn't have been too long. I pulled right over to the side of the road and parked the car and stepped out into the rain.

For the next 1/2 hour I slowly walked through the rain getting wetter than I would have it I would have just ridden my bike. They were cool with rescheduling so I called a tow truck and waited for the call. Long story short 100 dollars....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]