Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Nuevo

Well by now it is old news, but my bro started up a little MPLS specific bike forum yesterday. So far the response is awesome, better than anyone could have expected.

Check it out if you haven't already.



I tried to bike around to find a new messenger bag, something that will hold a laptop as well as a slew of school books. It hasn't quite hit me yet that I am going to be a full time student again in little over a month, probably will not until I sit down to take finals next December. Anyway I was having a hell of a time finding a bag, something I liked that wasn't horribly expensive. I went to both hubs, freewheel and behind bars, not that there was a bad selection, just nothing I would be willing to drop that much cash on. From freewheel I biked over to the menards on university, I needed a new garden hose, even though I have 2 that won't be getting much use if that damn house ever sells.

After cleaning a bit and doing some laundry I biked over to my dentist appointment, fucking dentist, oh how I hate you. It was just a cleaning, but I still was having a hard time sitting and listening to that vibrating water spraying device spray up into my gums. Then the scraping, poking, prodding, flossing, enough to piss a guy off.

I got another 25+ miles in today, don't know how much this week, but enough. Too bad I don't have the diligence to record every mile I ride, but really I just like riding my bike.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]