Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Organic Bread Flour Woes.

Tell me world where in the hell is a guy supposed to find a high gluten, high protein organic flour suited for bread? I have been looking and calling all over the place and as of yet nothing. The flour we were using for our bread isn't being carried any longer, so I have to search around for it's replacement. Even calling the w3dge didn't yield anything in the way of results, turns out the bread for their house baked stuff isn't organic. So far I think I have called somewhere around 10 companies and I may just be forced to take the "organic" label off of the baguette sign.

Why should I even care though, I am going to be gone in a month anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]