Thursday, August 03, 2006

More biking.

So I did head up NE for trivia.

There wasn't that many of us cyclists, which was sad considering the first category was "bicycles" just for Pink Pigtails and Bryan. I showed up around the tail end of the contest, so I was only able to contribute for one category Aaron Spelling Bee.

Afterwards we decided to partake of the one sparks and OE 24oz Malt Beverage up on the Lowry bridge. The view was spectacular, and it was quite the ideal place to drink a beer on a decidedly cooler summer evening.

At that point we split off, Jammin and I towards the direction of downtown and everyone else on home. I was a little hungry, all that bike riding had burned through the 2 pc of pizza and turkey sandwich I had eaten. We stopped by 112 Eatery where I had what had to be one of the best burgers ever. Fried in butter and topped with brie, it was just awesome, crispy where it should be and juicy where it should be. I really cannot think of a place anywhere in the cities where you can get food of that quality up until 1:00 am. We weren't even the only table in the place, which for that late is saying something.

From there I just rode back home, faster than I should have. There must have been a tail wind or something pushing me home, because those last 2 miles were zippy.

Adding up the rest of yesterdays bicycling I put in just over 47 miles, and my legs are feeling it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]