Thursday, August 03, 2006

Nap Time.

None of you are probably going to care that much, but I think it might just be nap time. I am still feeling a little sore from riding yesterday, very apparent when I rode the 10 miles to NE and back for another J.O.B. possibility. I was going slow, very slow. I think at best I was averaging 16 mph, which isn't that great. Honestly I don't know if I did much better yesterday, but whatever.

I think I have gotten a little too much sun, my face is cherry and there is a nice defined line gracing my arm where my bike jersey hits. I still have bunches and bunches to do, but everything is going to have to wait a while.

sleepy


soo sleepy

*yawn*

crash.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]