Monday, August 21, 2006

Serious about school

So I did a little digging into the UMN class schedule and got myself signed up for what just might be one heck of a return back to the education process. Currently I am enrolled for 17 credits, which I tell myself I should be able to handle. Sure I have been out of school at least full time status since 2001, but I tend to have (too much?) confidence in most everything I do. It just seems silly paying 5k a semester to not take as many classes as possible. They have thing thing now at the U where anything over 13 credits is a flat fee. So basically it is like I am getting a class for free, big bonus. I have 45 credits right now, and if I stay on about this track I will only have to pay for three semesters worth of schooling, at least for my undergrad. This semester will finally tie up all the loose ends for the CLA requirements, leaving just my major requirements and testing out of freshman comp. Had I known it was this easy I would have went back to school years ago.

Oh and I wrote a big ass post about my breakfast full of pictures of juicy corn pancakes that blogger seems to have misplaced... Bitch.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]