Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Employed again.

So my long stint at being unemployed is coming to an end in a couple of days. I got hired at what I consider to be one of the best restaurants in the cities. The owner/chef seems really cool and with a good head on his shoulders, something I can respect. He is willing to work around my school schedule, which is awesome. There really wasn't a position open, but he hired me anyway. The situation is pretty much ideal, blocks away from the campus and I am just going to be there to pick up the slack. I don't think I could have planned a more ideal job.

Anyway I am off to the library, lots of studying to do.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]