Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fucking Robbed!

So tonight was shaping out to be one hell of a night. I worked at the new place and kicked some ass cutting lots of fish, rabbit, calamari, lamb etc. From there I rushed down to 1x1 to pick up directions to the Surly brewery, where I had voluntered to pick up a couple of kegs for the all city championship. The owner wasn't going to be ready until around 5, so I headed home, picked up E2 and took a quick little shower. Picking up of the kegs went really well, I got to tour the brewery, and chat it up with the owner, fun times.

I dropped the two kegs off at 1x1, headed back Seward side and got some coffee. From there I met up with Jeff at Zipp's where we loaded my truck once again with more booze and another keg, everything was shaping up to be a good night. E2 and I just spent the next 4 hours mingling and chilling with all the racers as they rolled in, lots of fun, lots of people I knew. Once the party was broken up (something about one of the bikers kicking a car as it was being towed), E2 and I just headed home.

Here is when the night fell apart.

First coming into the apartment, I noticed that the door was unlocked, I thought maybe I had forgotten, these things happen. Upon entry I notice things don't quite look right. Then it hits me, my computer is missing! My big ass 20" imac is GONE!!! Oh shit, it is all starting to sink in that I was robbed, and going through my house I notice all the juicy shit isn't there. Even the new macbook computer I have had for a little over a month isn't there, along with the my new banjo brothers bag. They just poured out the rest of the contents on the kitchen floor and took the bag with the computer and new 30gig Ipod. Fuckers.

Also missing was my PS2, my gameboy (which I haven't turned on in ages), a purple maglight, and my heavy change jar full of about 250 dollars worth of quarters, dimes, nickles, silver dollars, two dollar bills and half dollars.

The fuckers took lots of shit the little bastards.

Worst yet, all of my school work, which I was ahead on was on that damn computer. Now I need to start from fucking scratch.

Alright I have to get off of this damn computer (my old PC which I had loaned to JaMin) and take a shower, I feel dirty and violated.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]