Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mellow.

Well I am still pissed, really pissed for that matter.

But I am looking a little more optimistically about things tonight than I was at about the same time yesterday. I woke up still in a daze, E2 was too scared to sleep at all, constantly waking up to check the locks or peer out the windows to investigate some random sound. Brewed up some coffee and headed to the t-rock to bitch about my plight to those that are forced to lend an ear, family of course. It felt nice to get my aggressions and frustrations off of my chest. With a belly full of Mother(biker), the vegan version of the Mothertrucker, spicy and delicious.

I had to buy a new computer, which was so aggravating. I bought the lowest model iMac, cheaper than another macbook, and I still get the discount since it is a desktop instead of a laptop. With the educational discount you are allowed one desktop and one laptop a year, and I just bought a laptop a tad over a month ago. Sure the new computer is nice, but it is a purchase I really didn't want/need to buy in a perfect world. The screen is much brighter than my old iMac, amazingly so.

After setting up the new computer, I started to work repeating all the school work I had lost. It took me a while, but I finished almost everything and then some, taking some of the pressure off of this upcoming week.

My neighbor came home mid-afternoon, after bitching to her about things for 10 minutes, I asked if she still had the bag she won at this year's stuperbowl. I had remembered her bitching that the chrome bag she won was too huge to be any use.

So I was able to buy this bag (sultan) off of her cheap, real cheap.


Bigger than anything I have, bigger than the banjo brothers bag that was stolen along with the rest of my crap. Thanks to my super nice neighbor for being so damn cool and so crazy fast on a bicycle.

(I thought that for some reason the robbers had stolen a small little jade from right inside the window, weird I know. Turns out they just threw the plant and pot down to the ground where it was sitting on it's side with dirt spilling out. I think the plant is going to be ok, but still.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]