Monday, September 25, 2006

Quick.

First off I have been busy, so blogging is really the last thing I have time for.

I sold the truck, about f'n time. The guy who bought it used to work in bike shops and race back in the day. He even showed me a water bottle cage the Lemond gave him back in his heyday. I tried to work my way into one of the vintage campy equiped Raleighs he had in the basement, but no luck.

School is fine, my first test scored me a 97%.

Work is great, the food is awesome and I really like being able to just sit back and relax focusing on butchering and nothing more. Almost a meditative experience, relaxing and great for clearing out my mind. I can work at my own pace and don't have to deal the with stress of line cooking.

The cat chased a raccoon up a tree a couple days ago. He was just pacing around, while the raccoon was scared up in the tree glaring at me. I see the raccoon all the time, (s)he has to be somewhere around 40# plus, big sucker. How a little black cat all of 7 pounds was able to scare the raccoon is beyond me. Two days later the cat is up even further in the tree, chased up by a territorial rival. The black and orange cats were attacking each other while climbing higher up in the tree.

Silly cats.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]