Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Gonna hev ta be cwik

Alright well I am pretty tired right now, due to having staying up until the wee hours of the night reading and putting the final touches on a couple of papers. I didn't have the liberty to sleep in, instead I woke up bright and early to photocopy some articles from the library, from school straight to work and finally back at home.

So what is new?

Nothing really I guess, just keeping occupied the best I can, trying not to freak out and get overwhelmed by the shear load of reading expected of me each week. For just one of my classes we are supposed to read almost 300 pages this week, crazy. Somehow I am keeping up with the important readings, you know the ones where it isn't just as easy to skim the night before an exam.

I worked the line for the first time at the new place, went well. Busy for a Tuesday night, high standards for the food and plating, one reason most everyone leaves impressed and satisfied even after dropping a big chunk of change.

Before I post random photo fill, I have one gripe about Apple. The little spunk monkeys some how have lost the rebate I sent in over two months ago. So now not only do I not have my nifty black ipod (stolen remember) or my super sweet macbook (stolen as well), I don't get the 190$ rebate. Convienent of them to have lost it I would say.

Ok here are a couple of pictures from the SNR a couple weeks back.





Oh I almost forgot, Black Beauty rides again, pictures will be up when I am damn well ready (read when there isn't a layer of rain induced sludge coating the bike).

Comments:
If that's the sludge I left on it, it's snow induced, not rain.

Did you manage to get the brake fixed/apart?
 
I was able to clean off all the snow induced sludge, it was the last couple of days rain fall and wet leaf situation that added a new layer onto the bike.

I wasn't able to get the front brake off of the fork, the bolt had been stripped. However I did manage to clean and lube (heh I said lube) the brake so that it is in good working order.
 
Mom. Dad. That's soda... not cheap warm beer. Soda. Thanks for the noogie Felipe.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]