Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Snow

Oh boy oh boy, winter is upon us again. It is nice and cold outside here in Minneapolis, which is funny considering that just Sunday is was near 80. Not to mention just the sheer tempurature, which is compounded by the blistering wind, but there was also snow flying. There wasn't really that much snow, just enough to make things interesting. The majority of which fell from the moment I left school until I was just 2 blocks from home. I forgot how much I missed fresh snow falling, especially when I don't have to worry about shoveling. Not that the snow was in such of an amount where anyone would have to worry about, the snow melted just as fast as it fell.

My busy crazy week of school is winding down to an end, and mostly thing have gone well. Things went well, all my papers were written, hopefully good enough. I had a test this morning, which crazy enough has already been graded and posted online. The TA has been utilizing google spreadsheets for showing the grades, which works out pretty slick. I like being able to see right away what I scored, those folks at google are pretty dang bright.

In my Material Culture today we studied material culture of death, good times.

I downloaded a copy of the new m!cr0s0ft 0ff!cE 2oo7, not in release yet. God knows I am not the biggest M$ fan out there, but the new version is pretty slick.

Outside that I guess there isn't much of import to talk about, same old shit.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]