Monday, November 27, 2006

Exploding Head.

Ugh, if I have to read another highly technical anthropological paper tonight I am going to puke, really. Not to say of course that the subject matter isn't interesting, but there is only so much a man can take before going a little crazy.

That all said, things are going well I guess, same old shit really.

I noticed that people stopped ready my blog a couple of days ago, which I was cool with made me feel less guilty about infrequent updates. It did seem odd that at least my dad wouldn't have checked up on me, so I entered the URL and something was all f-d up. I just went back to one of the blogger templates, saving the HTML code in a word document if I ever feel like going back and repairing it (probably wont).

The SNR this week was ok, not as crazy as the past 6 weeks. Just a little riding and eventually hitting up a party of the old b-wood crew NE. It was fun just hanging out with that whole posse, I don't get the chance to see them enough now that we don't work together. Honestly I don't think I have been back to the b-wood more than twice in the 3 + months since I quit, the last time I was there was picking E2 up from her shift 2 months ago. Three blocks away and I never go, figures.

After the NE party was dying down a little, I rode back home pulling in somewhere around 2-3am (the details are fuzzy). Jamin was just getting home and we hung out for a while drinking a couple beverages and shooting the shit. Jamin knew about a party down southside, so at 3:30 we left for another party (sparks is amazing, energizer bunny shit). I felt a little out of place at the 2nd party, everyone there was in the age range of 19 to 23, so at 28 I couldn't help but feel like the lecherous old timer leering at the young women. It wasn't that bad though, there were a couple of people I knew through Jamin, so I didn't have to don the uniform of wall flower.

Off subject if another celebrity couple splits up I am just going to fucking lose it, first britney and k-fed now Pam and Kid Rock, what are our children supposed to think about the sanctity of marriage looking at those role models?

Comments:
Is there such a thing as the sanctity of marriage? Hmmm.....
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]