Friday, November 10, 2006

Not dead yet.

Honestly I have just not been posting because I have been so distraught over the whole Fed-Ex Brit fiasco. I mean seriously, what possible future does that poor boy have, breaks my heart.

Seriously I have just been so f'n crazy bzy with school that the idea of updating ye ole blog just doesn't seem to make much sense. I have had an average of 2 papers due a week, so when I am sitting in front of the computer, I cannot justify not writing papers.

Crap, I just remembered I have just a couple of days until I need to figure out my classes for next semester...

As well I am a little bummed that the cat that has been staying with me for the past couple of months is going to have a new home come Sunday, I am going to miss that crazy bastard.

This weekend is going to be crazy, 4 kegs at 1x1 and 2 kegs over at a specialty food distributor, so many choices, so little time. I think my plan is going to be to hit 1x1 for a while, ride over to the SNR meeting spot, pick up stragglers, back to 1x1 for a while, ride up North Minneapolis and hang out with a bunch of chefs... After the chef dealio finishes, probably back to 1x1 or just call the SNR kids and see where they are all hanging out.

First though I have to make sure I am caught up enough on my school work to justify going out, shouldn't be too hard considering I wrote 2 papers last night and I hope to finish another tonight. I do have a big test in BioGeography Monday morning that I have yet to study for, but I am not really worried about that class. The grades are all posted online and out of 30 students el Felipe has the highest grade out of the lot, serious. I almost forgot how good I was at bonehead science classes, this is the first one I have taken if probably 6 years, and I am fairly certain the majority of the kids in the class don't really give a rat's ass.

Ok well I should really get some school work done, work hard play hard right?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]