Sunday, December 10, 2006

Bye-Bye.

CIMG0001

Well that is that, Thor is currently driving away in a wicker box towards uptown Minneapolis. Am I sad about it? Perhaps a little, though he is just a cat so any potential feelings of nostalgia are certain not to be long lasting. I suppose should I ever get the desire I can just find myself another cat, it is not as though there is a national domesticated feline shortage or anything. In fact Em did bring over a picture of a cat she is trying to get me to adopt, nice looking kitty but strictly an indoor creature, meaning litter box. The idea of my apartment constantly smelling of cat excrement is not incredibly appealing to me.

The picture above is the first picture I took after the batteries were charged on my new camera, not surprising that it was in fact of the little fur ball, considering he was the most interesting subject at the time.

So I guess I all have to say is Goodbye Thor, have a good life, and please stick to targeting only invasive bird species, there are plenty of starlings to spare. Oh, and Thor, don't chase any more raccoons around, they are big disgusting creatures who would make mincemeat out of 8 # kitties.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]