Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Done?

Well I realized that now that school is no longer a looming factor controlling every aspect of my life that I might as well update ye-ole-blog.

That being said, is there anything worthwhile to blog about?

Well I took my last final, that has to be worth something right? At very least worth a couple of lines here. I am not quite certain how I fared in all my classes, my fingers are crossed as I eagerly wait for the grades to be posted. I know at least 2 of my grades already, two grades that I am quite happy with. It is the final two classes that I am worried about, not that I assume I failed by any means, I know at very least I am going to pass... It is those high standards that I pretend to hold myself to that keep fucking with me. What is that phrase? Water either over the dam or under the bridge? The papers are turned in and the tests have been taken, so it doesn't matter anymore.

The crew is heading out to MT in a couple of days, excitement doesn't begin to describe the range of emotions circling around me as we anticipate the trip. There is the chance that we will get a little of the white fluffy stuff clogging up the roads, I just hope it doesn't hit us with the ferocity that is pelting CO right now. I have never had a problem riding (err driving, Freudian slip) in the snow, it just means you have to be more cautious and roll along a little slower.

Oh, and if any of my family members are eagerly awaiting the kick ass present that Felipe is going to give, keep waiting. The trip is going to cost me enough as is, so at best you all are getting gift cards (that is what we call a Phil cop-out, lazy bum).

Somehow while planning x-mas and getting finished with school, I managed to get myself sick. The last few days I have gotten perpetually more stuffed up and achy every morning, no clue what my problem is. Being at 50% capacity has really made finishing up my last few papers difficult, the focus has been lacking. Best case scenario is that I am all better by the time that we hop into the economy class vehicle and let those trusty four little cylinders take us a thousand miles across the upper regions of this fair country.

Finally, Mr. Netflix is my friend (at least he is this week, last week he was nothing but a low down dirty fucker-nugget)..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]