Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Gotta luv paper work.

I just got the adjustment from the people down at the Fin.Aid office at ye ole U.

Instead of meager and insufficient unsubsidized loans (didn't even cover tuition 100%) I had my aid adjusted and actually got a couple of grants this semester.. Not only that but they reversed a large chunk of the unsubsidized loans and replaced them with nice shiny subsidized loans.

I guess all my work getting signed and dated statements from my current and ex-employers, as well as hauling that enormous stack of tax and divorce statements to campus (twice) paid off.

Paper work is awesome, at least it is when you get enough money to be able to finance a trip to Montana in a couple of weeks.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]