Wednesday, December 13, 2006

How about...

CIMG1102

If you want to just skip having to read my rambling, just click on the photo, I have little tags that state basically what I am about to say here.

That big piece of paper with pigs on it? I got that this morning buying breakfast (gyoza) from United Noodle. It is HUGE, at least poster size and the pigs are outlined with sparkles. Everyone loves sparkles!

The scrabble game up in the corner I was supposed to donate to toys 4 tots, too bad I was stuck at work too late and missed the party. Not I am stuck with an unopened game and no free mini x-mas tree. (On a totally unrelated note, Kim if you get a scrabble game for the holidays, it was from santa.)

The picture of a cat is from the ex, she thinks I should adopt another cat, I think I covered that last post...

The lights are from Boyton, they have this kick ass deal where you can get a set of lights for 13 dollars front and back. Good thing considering twice in the past 2 weeks I have managed to ruin a front light and generally I hate the idea of riding without being seen. Though my lights didn't really help me much 2 days ago when a pedestrian stepped off the curb directly into the path of my bicycle. I couldn't stop fast enough and the both of us went down, honestly I think she took the bulk of the impact.

There was a set of free World Book Science Annual volumes at Zipp's today. Normally I would just pass the books up, but I am a sucker for books from the year of my birth.

Now for my reason for heading to zipps, I finally finished my big paper on graffiti! 14 pages and I was barely scratching the surface of what I wanted to talk about, somewhere in there I am feeling a senior thesis. I turned in a different 8 page paper yesterday and I have one 8-10 page paper yet to write. The semester is almost done!

And why the hell are the "labels" for the new blogger beta combined into one. Fuckers.

CIMG1093

Oh, that is just the closest stop sign to my apartment.

Labels:


Comments:
Interesting. Shouldn't I be credited with the title "the ex"? I mean really...7 years together 6 of them married. I'm a little offended.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]