Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Clean'n

First off, I didn't wake up today until 1:45, no joke! The buzz I carried over after spending time with friends at the rock-rock-rock might have aided my slumber, but I believe it more to do with the lack of anything important to get done today. Less than 10 minutes after I pulled my lazy butt off of the couch, I was greeted by a knock at my back door, L. my neighbor was inviting me to a movie at the Riverview, how possibly could I turn that down? The movie was Mary Antoinette, and I must admit it was better than I had expected, especially the costumes and food, visually stunning.

Starving (I opted not for the popcorn, first time ever?) I threw the wok on the stove and started going to town, cooking some of the left over rice from breakfast up with sausage, scallions, jalapeƱos and egg. The fried rice hit the spot like nobodies business, I now am blessed with a full belly.
Wine opener
What did I do? Well I cracked open a bottle of cheap red wine and went to work organizing my cupboards, boring but satisfying.
Before
After

Somehow some cans of food have migrated with me from old place to new place, I guess I was just too busy to actually look at the sell by date.

Pineapple

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]