Monday, January 01, 2007

If anyone had any doubts, yes myself and my glorious siblings have returned from the land to the west. The trip was aces all around, we were able to do just about everything I had hoped for, with the exception of tracking down my old zoo town friends.

The pop's house was awesome, great to be able to get away from everything and chill out with the mini-squirrels and trees for a while. Who would have known that there are actually more than one species of squirrel? Crazy.

Night Time Montana Jeremy

Driving wasn't what I would call fun, being stuck behind the wheel for 16-18 hours at a time and trying to stay awake sometimes may be difficult. Not to mention subsisting entirely on spicy beef jerky and red bull isn't the best way to feel like a healthy human being. The weather wasn't being the most cooperative either, at least 500 miles of the return trip was traversed on snow packed and or icy conditions. It wasn't until we got closer to Minny that the ice was replaced with fog, better? I ended up being the sole driver for the long drives, more due to my fear of retribution from the rental car company than a lack of confidence in my fellow travel companions.

Now I am back, with little to do until the semester starts up in a couple of weeks. There are some things I should probably be doing, like organizing my crap and looking into grad schools, after all if things go OK I only have 2 semesters left ACK!

Last night was NYE, I think I might have rang in the new year kissing a boy.. But really did he have to slip me the tongue?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]