Saturday, January 13, 2007

MORE BREAD

This is getting a little sick, I have been making bread like nobody's business.

I am guessing that is what happens to me when I have nothing else to do right? I mean my house is clean (clean enough at least), and I can't really afford to go out to eat all the time. Part of me wishes I would have stolen one of the 25# bags of flour from my pops back in Montana, so far this month I have used 10#s!

Popine Large


Anything else going on? Well not really, it is cold outside, anyone in the area can tell you that. My bike commutes have been OK though, one thing I have learned over the years is how to gear myself for the elements. I could use some better gloves, not that mine are bad, but they could be better, I just wish I could find the little thin wool gloves I used to have to go as a base layer.

Oh and tonight I am planing on hitting up my first SNR in over a month, wish me luck!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]