Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Schoo full tilt.

First off sorry to any of you that I have been ignoring as of late, my time has been all school in the past couple of weeks. That said this is going to be quick.

I added up all the reading from all my classes for this week, totaled just a touch over 600 pages! Part of me wants to go talk to the respective professors and point out where in the course guide the weekly reading to be expected was far under what we get now. I should be at about 350 pages max that I am responsible to have read a week, which still isn't something I would consider easy (at least for me). Just as an example, in one of my Anthro classes, the expected reading was said to be 50 pages a week, this week we are sitting right around 150! Hopefully as the semester chugs along the reading will lessen, though I have the feeling it will just be more.

Popine is not dead, I thought she could have been, just from other people's experience, but she is just fine, perky as ever. Maybe I didn't quite teach people the best way to use her, another popine class in the works? Perhaps. I would have taken pictures but alas my camera is still dead (mostly).

Oh, and my birthday doppelganger doesn't like the idea of bicycle jousting or those blow up bouncing castles or mud wrestling. She wants to rent a bus, take everyone to a deserted rural area where unknown to them the party members will act out scenes from Lord of the Rings. She already has the sound track CD, so I guess that means we are one step closer and at least being the birthday people we get to pick the roles we want to play. I call tall beardless gimli!

The only thing we can both agree on is the call for fire eaters, which so happens I know a couple!

Enough blogging, off to school.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]