Monday, April 23, 2007

You f'n kidding me?

So my apt got robbed again.

Yes again.


How much do I care? Well it pisses me off in no uncertain terms, but part of me wasn't feeling quite violated as last time. Hell I didn't even notice my place was broken into until this morning, even though I am pretty sure they broke in Thursday or Friday. Sure they took my laptop and ipod, but both of those I hardly ever use.

Who knows, there could be something else missing.

Isn't even enough to bother filing a claim.

Pfft.

Lots of other shit going on, but as my pirated fortune commands...

Comments:
I like your new stripped down layout. Man, that sucks about your apartment - hope you can ammend the situation.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]