Sunday, May 20, 2007

Temp Shift.

Considering I don't really have much else to talk about, might as well talk about the weather right?

Crazy wacky temperature shift in the past 12 hours, left work last night 6:00 and it was 83ish. Woke up this morning and it had dropped down to 43, biting wind dropping that down a couple of degrees. I would expect weather like this in Montana where you are all but required to bring a jacket with you even when it is 100 during the day, that high altitude mountain weather just sucks the heat out the moment the sun loops around to the other side of the planet. Must say it is nice to have the windows cracked and be curled up under my grandmother's afghan on my stupid crazy awesome couch.

School is all done, thank f'n god. Not that I have a problem with taking classes of course, but it is just nice to finally be done. I managed to catch a little bout of the flu smack dab in the middle of final's week, so my mental processes were skewed slightly by my fever and horribly upset stomach. I still passed all my classes with grades that I was generally proud of, still waiting for one of them, but so far so good. I even had to call into work for the first time since back when I lived in Montana, I swear I tried to work but I felt so dizzy I just had to lay down. Not a good time to be working with insanely sharp knives I would imagine.

I was hoping to make it a decade without having missed a day of work, but I guess I am going to have to settle for 9 years...

Now that I am done with school I haven't been doing much, reading, riding bikes, drinking with my posse, back working at the b-wood a bit; generally just enjoying the summer.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]